RECENT POSTS BELOW

Visit :Mobile Daddy

Nov 18, 2010

HOW TO MAKE I-PHONE FASTER?


MAKE I-PHONE FASTER AND FASTER 

If you have an iPhone 3G running iOS 4,
you know how painfully slow your device can be. This is due to the fact
that iOS 4 was designed for more powerful devices like the iPhone 3GS
and the iPhone 4.



iPhone hacker Comex tweeted a link to a MMI article showing how you can easily make your iPhone 3G on iOS 4 faster. Apparently, turning off Spotlight Search does the trick.


To do so, go to Settings > General >Home Button > Spotlight Search, then turn off everything and reboot your iPhone.


I don’t have an iPhone 3G so I wasn’t able to verify this but looking
at all the positive comments over at MMI, I assume this is working like
a charm.



Please try it and let us know how it goes for you.




BY LETTING ME KNOW IN COMMENT IS IT WORKING OR NOT 

 

0 Responses to “HOW TO MAKE I-PHONE FASTER?”

Post a Comment

Next previous home

Join The TechMyriad Community

All Rights Reserved @2011TechMyriad - Communnity of Technology
----
Back to TOP