RECENT POSTS BELOW

Visit :Mobile Daddy

May 31, 2011

The Secret About Investing in Gold


I am about to reveal a secret I discovered that is NOT revealed in the media, or by anyone!! This should be breaking news!! Here is the secret.


First, there is a lot of information in the media about rising prices, and the rising value of gold. The media talks about the economy improving! I see businesses struggling and closing. I hear people talking about how they don't have any money! 

I know the economy is getting worse and I know why. The value of the U.S. Dollar and most world currencies are failing! Why is this happening? What can We do?

The secret I am sharing with you that is not being talked about is that currencies are backed by DEBT! In other words, it is backed by more paper currency! Currencies around the world are called fiat currencies, meaning nothing valuable is backing it.

In the U.S. the Dollar was money until 1971 the President Nixon took it off the gold standard, making it a currency. Robert Kiyosaki the author of Rich Dad Poor Dad, says Cash is TRASH! Don't save cash! Savers are losers! This means saving any of the losing value currency is a bad idea!

I am here to get a little in your face and say that prices aren't rising, and even the value of gold isn't rising. Gold and prices haven't risen for thousands of years! It is an illusion! 

An example of this is, thousands of years ago, a Roman man could buy a nice toga, a nice belt, and a nice pair of sandals for a one ounce gold coin. Today, a man could buy a three - piece suit, a dress shirt, a belt, and dress shoes with a one ounce gold coin.

I don't intend to scare you, this a call to action! GOLD has retained its value for thousands of years through every crisis. The US Dollar and other currencies are losing value! Thousands of currencies failed throughout history! This should be BREAKING NEWS!! What happens with celebrities is what is usually headline news these days.

My goal is to share information with you on how you can protect your assets against future economic disasters. I sell & buy gold, and I am a gold investor. My goal is to give what I believe is the correct information to the masses about asset protection.


0 Responses to “The Secret About Investing in Gold”

Post a Comment

Next previous home

Join The TechMyriad Community

All Rights Reserved @2011TechMyriad - Communnity of Technology
----
Back to TOP